We have decided to space the frequency of our newsletters every two weeks. The idea is to be able to exchange our news with you. This week’s newsletter is dedicated to giving back to our community.
We also offer a great gift idea for the end of the year celebrations.
Have a good day,
Mélanie, Alexandra, Quentin et Bastien
Giving back to the community 1642 – Maxi – Martin Matte Foundation
We share some good news with you this morning. Giving back to our community is part of our mission at 1642 and we are very happy to present a check for nearly $ 6,000 to the Martin-Matte Foundation with Maxi.
On July 1, the Quebec company 1642 joined forces with Maxi to donate $ 1 to the Martin-Matte Foundation for each package of 4 Tonic 1642 sold at Maxi until August 31, 2020. With the pandemic, 1642 has been able to innovate by developing new avenues to increase its market. She was able to take advantage of the enthusiasm this summer for Quebec products and the efforts to support the local purchase of the Maxi banner. 1642 and Maxi wanted to share this success with a cause and they chose the Martin-Matte Foundation, which works throughout Quebec.
A great promotion for the pursuit of our mission We are happy to announce that the Martin-Matte Foundation received a donation of $ 5,819 following the beautiful summer promotion of 1642 and Maxi. “When 1642 approached us with the idea of creating a partnership to raise funds for the Martin-Matte Foundation we immediately seized the opportunity to get involved. We are proud to once again support the Martin-Matte Foundation in achieving its mission. » says Patrick Blanchette, vice-president, Maxi
We are a little early but with the pandemic, several companies have decided to put their traditional Christmas gathering on hold and are turning to new alternatives. In this sense, Ma Caféine has prepared 4 formats of Christmas gift boxes featuring Quebec products of course related to caffeine, but also to the festivities of the holiday season:
Mixology, wine, entertainment, rest, food and style. In this sense, each box contains, in addition to its content, $ 130 in gifts from Quebec companies !!!
- • $ 50 in-store rebate at M / 2 Boutiques
- • $ 10 discount on an évoilà5 menu
- • $ 10 discount on purchases of $ 25 or more online at La Cage – Chez vous
- • Free magazine Strøm Nordic spa • One-year subscription, Wines and Vineyards Magazine web version
- • $ 15 discount at Coffrets Prestige Giftbox
- • 1 bowling session and 2 participations in the BoulZeye lasertag
- • 10% discount on their shop for a purchase of tea or coffee In terms of the products that you can find in the different boxes, note among other things: • Christmas cards from the Adapte-Toit Foundation
- • The tonics of 1642
- • The famous popcorn by François Lambert
- • Labrador tea from the company PilKii
- • Cold coffee Combia Cold Brew
- • An infusion of TheHealtea
- • ToroMatcha natural drinks
- • Energy cans based on yerba mate from Mate Libre
- • The delicious organic Lulubelle & Co blends
- • BBQ Quebec spices
- • Spicy sauce made by the pepper producer Domaine Britannia Mills
- • The classic KandJu colorful candy seal
- • And to pigment your cocktails, Monsieur Cocktail’s unicorn syrup
To find out more about the promotion, we invite you to click on the link above or contact Ma Caféine at 514-354-1472 https://macafeine.ca/pages/boites-noel
* For mass mailing, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* Possibility to personalize the boxes and add a word.
* Free delivery in Quebec and Ontario (certain conditions apply ex: Cote Nord)