1642 Elderflower Tonic
1642 Elderflower Tonic is a floral tonic that will enhance your floral or boreal gin. We don’t usually throw flowers at ourselves, but our elderflower tonic is really good! And, they are available in a stores near you.
- INGREDIENTS :
- carbonated spring water
- cane sugar
- natural aromas
- citric acid
- Available in 275 mL bottles and 4-packs
- 0,75 oz Mild or white Vermouth
- 0,75 oz Floral Gin (We like Jules Ernest)
- 1642 Elderberry Tonic
- Fresh slice of grapefruit
- Pour the vermouth and gin into a glass filled with ice cubes.
- Top up with 1642 Elderberry Tonic, then mix with a spoon.
- Garnish with a slice of fresh grapefruit